Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mid-Week Shout Outs

The Creative Mama has done it again! She’s got everyone on their toes for a two week series called For the Love of Photography. This is for anyone not just professional. Go check it out, I’m sure it will be fun, intriguing and informational!

Tsh at Simple Mom wrote a post about how NOT to feel overwhelmed at your things to do list and life as a mom! It was wonderful to read. Of course I loved her last paragraph about God but you will have to go there to read it! Ha-Ha. Steps for Organizing… Life.

Something that I feel very strongly about is being good at our marriage. I have been working on a post about that for awhile. I feel so strongly about it that it is taking me probably too long to post. I read two blogs last week about this same thing. Go check them out, great lessons!

1. Amy at The Finer Things in Life wrote on her new series about marriage. Mommy Come Home: Get on Board.

2. Passionate Homemaking wrote about Building Our Marriage & Strengthening our Faith.

And one yummy shout out! Marci at Overcoming Busy wrote about her Cool Summer Treat. I actually bought the ingredients yesterday to try it! Sounds yummy and easy!! Thanks Marci!

Stay tuned here at Proverbs 31 Homekeeper for some exciting news coming. I am working hard on a bunch of things. So keep your eyes opened!! You never know when I am going to drop something on you! :)

Have a blessed Wednesday my friends!

Chele

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! You are gonna love those treats! I can't seem to make them fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime girlfriend! I am making them later in the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great links!! Thanks for finding them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Pampering Beki - Thanks for coming by! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete