Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Time To Reveal! Hurry and Read!

Updated* Please comment on the new blog... all posts are there now! :)

I am so excited to finally share with you my new site. Please take note that the site is still new! I'm still moving things around and probably will for a few weeks until I get everything where I want it. Also, I wanted to get this out before I try to to transfer my posts to the new blog and transfer my feed. Which I will do at some point today! So hurry over!

Here it is...
http://www.thebonafidelife.com/

Please remember to subscribe to the new blog by email or RSS as soon as you get there so I don't lose you! I would love for you to come along on my journey! I love each one of you! Really I do!!!

Oh and I would love for you to leave a comment that you were there so I know how wordpress comments work! Haha!

I've got new and exciting plans for this site that I believe you will all enjoy as much as I will!

Come join me in my journey through The Bona Fide Life! :)

I'm so excited!

Did I say that already? LOL

Many Blessings to you all and Thank you for reading Proverbs 31 Homekeeper!

Chele

No comments:

Post a Comment