Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This Weeks Menu Plan

I know, I’m a little late posting this! I meant to do it yesterday and it totally slipped my mind. So here is this weeks! And I am linking it to Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie.

Monday July 27

Ham and Cheese Ricotti noodles with broccoli

Tuesday July 28

Mushroom Pork Chops (Crockpot) served with rice and lima beans

Wednesday July 29 (Youth Night, so three of us won’t be home)

Leftovers

Thursday July 30

Chicken Alfredo with peas and butter bread. (Hint, this is the easiest meal to make. Well the hubby makes it but I could if I wanted to! He uses Tyson Chicken Tenders and it is like going to a restaurant!)

Friday July 31

Baked spaghetti with garlic bread and mixed veggies

Saturday August 1

Burgers and dogs!

Sunday August 2 (hubby’s birthday)

Chicken Cordon Bleu on the grill with mashed potatoes and snow peas

There was so much I wanted to add to this menu but this weekend is still up in the air for us. We may be going away for the weekend. Sorry it’s late but better late than never right?! :)

Have a great rest of the day friends!

Chele

6 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for planning your meals!! Doesn't it make life so much easier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy and what time should you expect us on Friday night? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Friday nights menu was a request from my sister in law. Chasin's brother doesn't like mushrooms but he doesn't know it's in there! Works out for all of us! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love burger and dog nights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know they are the best summer dinner! Or lunch! LOL. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete