Thursday, May 7, 2009

My blog goals

I just had a revelation! I love when this happens, it gets me so excited!! I have been doing my own blog on another site. The problem is that the blog on that site was mainly for my family who doesn't live close to me could see what is going on with our life. More like a newsletter for them. To be completely honest, I wasn't happy with that site. This one is going to be different. I do love to write, I always have. I just never pursued it. It was one of those dreams I always said I'll get to it! I am planning on using this site to connect with other women like me or anyone trying to be a better Christian mother and/or wife. I hope to reach out to others that need God in their lives but I also am going to use it so I can share new findings of how to make life simpler for us! Life is busy, busy. You can wear out so fast! I hope this will become something that not only my friends and family but also online friends can be excited to read what I have to say. To be honest, I am praying my best friend will take me up on helping with it. To make it even better than what I can do alone (well, not alone...God will be here!)

Some ideas I have...

  • Short bible studies- once a week we go over another set of verses from the Bible. Of course, I will start with Proverbs 31:10-31 (A wife of Noble Character). Who I strive to be and fall short many ways! We may have to do that at least once or twice a year!
  • Favorite sites- I find so many I want to share with others. This will be the place to do it!
  • Book Club- I know we do it with our church in the summer time, so I'm not sure when I'll start that but it would be really fun!
  • Really anything that comes to my mind!

I will start tomorrow!

Have a blessed day!

Chele

1 comment: