Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chele's Recommended Links

A quick note from thoughts! My son's team won their baseball tournament last night! The best part was watching a bunch of youth cheering on each other! YAY!!




Kirwin at Graceful Creative posted about how much better it feels to actually put on make up and do your hair everyday. (Some SAHM's, lack in that area when we are not in public everyday!) She is thinking of doing a 30 day challenge. Check out her post A new beauty regimen?



I found a blog I really have enjoyed reading! She is actually doing a book club on Tuesdays called You Can Change, Really You Can. I would recommend going to check Burning Bushes. Every post so far has been an eye opener for me!



Go on over to Keeper of the Home. She speaks about giving control over to God and Hope in His Goodness. Great reminder that we are human!



Michelle over at Scribbit gives her Favorite Crafts (and Others) Books. Great book ideas!! I enjoy reading her blogs!



And lastly, I can't resist! :) I have to give a shout out to Ang at the Creative Mama (once again). She featured me for Get Your Creative On this week! Me of all people, haha! A big thanks to you, Ang!! Please go check her blog out, it has been an inspiration to me since day one!! You won't regret it!! :)

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend! Don't forget to come join me on Monday for our first Feeding Time - Weekly Bible Study! :)

Photobucket

Many Blessings,
Chele

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through creative mama. What a great idea. I am a Christian SAHM of three girls. Just trying to be a good mom and wife while putting Christ first. Unfortunately most days it feels like I get it all backwards. Just like my blogs, I am a work in progress. I will have to check back tomorrow for your Bible Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and commenting! I am praying that the Bible Study touches someone in some way!:)

    ReplyDelete