Good Wednesday all! First, I want to thank everyone who commented yesterday on my post. It was so much help! No I have not decided on something yet so if you come up with something holler!
- I have to start my shout outs with the Creative Mama (of course). You will not regret checking out her blog. She is a very talented Mama. Ang is selling her first e-book called Project Photography about photography for people like me (mom’s with a camera, not the professional!) I am so excited about this and so excited for her! She is also doing interviews with some professionals and some serious giveaways the whole time.
- Tsh at the Simple Mom has done it again! Go check out her Back to the Basics series. This weeks “homework” is to Create a Family Mission Statement. I never thought of this, ever! But wow what an easier job us Mom’s have if we have that to go by! Brilliant!!
I just love how people show that they are real, it proves that they are not just making things up! This hit hard for me this week because I have just been lazy, unmotivated and frustrated with what I am not accomplishing (dreams and getting things done!)
- To Love, Honor and Vacuum had a great post this week! Great ideas to get us started in the morning instead of being lazy! Read through the comments too. The post is called How Not to Be a Lazy Housewife.
- Over at Small Notebook, her post Before You Leave the House Today really gets you thinking. Great advice even for the SAHM!
- I love Sherri over at Serene Journey, she is so smart! Her post titled Move is fabulous advice about being lazy or feeling lack of energy! Thanks Sherri!
- You have got to read Immobilized. Utterly. Diagnosis: Laziness at the Cottage Child. I swear she was talking about me! Ha-Ha!
- Ahhhh, the dreams we have! Heather over at Extraordinary Ordinary has a post called Maybe not now and possibly never. It has a great message. Take a minute to go read it! I think I found another blog I will be mentioning every week! LOL.
Other great stuff
- Over at Generation Cedar she writes about what Mom’s need to do each day called Important Things For Mothers. What great ideas and a reminder to me for sure!
- I love the decorating blogs! The inspiration. Especially this one. Remodeling this Life. She has some great, cheap ideas and I love them! Go read her post Making Do: Nightstand.
I know that was a lot of Shout Outs. I really would like to share every post I go read but goodness what a long post it would be for Shout Outs!!
I pray everyone of the great women that have been giving me inspiration has a blessed day!! :)