I tried not to do the normal ones! There is a few new ones but I think I failed a bit! :)
- Megan at Simple Kids says Come On, Get a Little Muddy. Reminded me how important it is to just let them be kids like my Mom was with me! Thanks for that awesome reminder Megan!
- I found this Messy FUN idea at Whatever. She has a great blog. I have enjoyed!
- This one has been so cool to follow… Emily at Remodeling This Life has been at the lake this summer, staying in a beautiful lake house. She has been sharing her journey. Check this post out. Some Things Never Change.
- Michelle at Scribbit shared a yummy sounding recipe called Barbecued Pork Salad. It is on the menu for next week! If the non-raw veggie husband likes it or not!
- This is an inspiration reading to me. Amy at Girlfriends Get Real has always reminded me of something in every post she does! Go check her out, you won’t regret it! She is also doing a giveaway that ends today at noon so hurry over! Giveaway post is 32 and Counting! Don’t just go to that post, check out her other posts! She is an inspiration!!
- Of course, I can’t help it… The Creative Mama has really done it with this series. She went full blown! Today she has is featuring Tracey Clark from Shutter Sisters and has a great giveaway too!!
I think I’m done… well I could go on but I won’t bore you anymore!
On another note, if anyone knows how to download a theme on Wordpress… please holler, I am about fed up trying to figure it out!! Thanks!
Many Blessings today!