Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mid-Week Shout Outs!

I have so much to do today. My daughter has her Kindergarten Graduation and I just can’t believe it, my princess is getting older!! Anyway, I thought I would use this time for my shout outs!

Megan at Simple Kids wrote yesterday how wonderful it is to have a name to go with the flower, tree, wildlife, and more. She has a Connecting with Nature Challenge going on. I am in!! After writing about how God’s Creation I have been appreciating more and more, I feel this is an awesome challenge!

Abby at Organizing-Life posted about how to Put Off Procrastination. I love this because I am THE procrastinator!! It makes me think totally different even just her title!! Check it out!!

Do you know what E-coupons are? I didn’t until Julia at Frugal Find explained. Go check her post E-Coupons - All The Rage!

I know I can’t help it. I just want to share everything she posts! There has not been one post that did not make me think more about something or that I couldn’t accomplish! So, guess who is next!! Ang at the Creative Mama posted about a Go-To Bag. What a wonderful idea!! I have already started on mine. Problem is, with 6 of us I might need the whole trunk! ;)


Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

Many Blessings,
Chele

No comments:

Post a Comment